What are cookies?: Cookies are files sent to the browser, through a web server, in order to record the activities of users during their browsing time and interaction with our website.
Types of cookies:
As per the MANAGING ENTITY
- Own (those that are sent from an equipment or domain managed by the Data Controller and from which the service requested by the user is provided).
- Third party (those that are sent from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the Data Controller, but by another entity that processes the data collected through the cookies).
As per the PURPOSE
- Technicals (those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services therein).
- Personalization (those that allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate his/her experience from that of other users).
- Analytics (those that allow the cookies controller to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked).
- Behavioral advertising (those that store user behavior information, collected from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it).
- Social Media (those that allow the user to share content within social networks of his/her interest).
As per the DURATION
- Persistent (those in which the data is still stored within the terminal and can be accessed during a period defined by the cookie´s controller).
- Session (those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web and during the provision of the requested service, disappearing at the end of the session).
What cookies do we use?:
|Strictly necessary cookies
|This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.
If the user consent, we may also use:
|Performance cookies: _ga
|This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
|Performance cookies: _ga_F0JTCYN5QJ
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to persist session state.
|To store language settings.
Likewise, the user has the possibility to configure his/her browser to reject or delete, at any time, the cookies. Information on the configuration of the different Internet browsers regarding the configuration of cookies is provided through the following links.
- Cookies configuration for Google Chrome
- Cookies configuration for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookies configuration for Internet Explorer
- Cookies configuration for Safari
Update: This Cookies Policy may be updated when requested by legal requests, or for adequating the policy to the instructions issued by the Data Protection Authority. Users are advised to visit this Policy on a regular basis.